Le premier amour [English Version]

LƯU Ý: MỌI SAOCHÉP PHẢI GHI RÕ NGUỒN VÀ TÁCGIẢ

(Vietnamese Version here)

AL HUANG THE GENERAL

Spécialement pour ma maman et ma Cam Chau, les deux femmes éternelles de ma vie.

Especially for my mom and my Cam Chau, the two women eternal of my life.

The first love

Le premier amour

*Et tu verras qu’il est à venir*

The mama set The General down, said, General be docile okay. I’ll go for work okay, meet ya’ evenin’.

The General distorting lips, cried, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, mommy let me go with.

The mama said, General my man, do be docile. Do be docile. Do kiss me.

The General hugged the mama, kissed her chuckchuck chuckchuck, kept crying, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, I miss you mommy I love you mommy.

The mama told teacher The Flour Face, you please grab The General out me. I may late.

The Flour Face snatching The General, said, you go, go.

The mama hurriedly ran, wiping her eyes. The General roared, a-aa-a-aaa-a-huhu a-aa-a-aaa-a-huhu. Means, I love you mommy huhu mommy don’t go huhu.

The Flour Face shouted at The General, silence. Silence. ‘Throw ya onto Mr Three Pouch now.

The mama too often threatened with Mr Three Pouch. The General didn’t fear, kept crying, a-aa-a-aaa-a-huhu. Means, mommy mommy don’t leave me huhu.

That’s the first coming to school of The General.

***

The Class staring The General struggling to call for mother, pitied much.

The General seeing them birdy-posing each in their jerry-chair wearing no pants lifting shirts, despised much (*).

And impassibly The General wailed, a-aa-a-aaa-a-huhu.

The Flour Face shouted, Ladies ‘n Gents, sit quiet, shit quick. Quick to lease The General a chair. Mr General shut up.

And drew a nicelove novel, beamishly read.

***

She was a bit older than The General. Her teeth count might have been 12 or even 16 already. Her hair had been black already. The General’s teeth count was just 8 or even 6. The General’s hair was still silk-blonde. The General was precisely 1-year.

She pushed her jerry-chair to The General, said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, Sir here’s your chair.

The General stopped wailing. She’s so charming.

Not yet yearned to shit, however The General accepted the chair, said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, I thank you Lady, I’m Al Huang The General, son of graduates.

The Flour Face shouted, Cam Chau, where do push yo jerry. Get back. Pee shit ‘driven all around now.

The General said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, Cam Chau, I do like you.

She said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, you’re welcome General, I’m Cam Chau The Maize Corn, daughter of leaders.

***

On the evening, the mama met The General, kissed him chuckchuck chuckchuck, asked, has my lovely boy been docile today? Has the teacher yelled? Have the mates bullied?

The General replied, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, Cam Chau likes me mommy, Cam Chau leased me the jerry.

The mama then asked, be my lovely boy goin’ to school again tomorrow okay?

The General replied, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, Cam Chau’s cutie cutie mommy, Cam Chau’s the cutest.

The mama said, General my lovely boy do kiss mee.

The General clasped the mama’s cheeks, kissed chuckchuck chuckchuck, said, a-aa-a-aaa-a.

Means, mommy I wanna kiss Cam Chau hehe.

***

The second coming to school.

The General said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, love you mommy, I’ll do look for Cam Chau mommy.

She was delivering her jerry to The Sheep Rib.

Fuckin bitch. The Sheep Rib accepted the chair, said, a-aa-a-aaa-a. Means, I like ya Cam Chau.

She grinned unsightly.

The General sobbed out, a-aa-a-aaa-a-huhu. Means, mommy hei hei don’t leave me huhuhu mommy hei hei.

***

Ten years more then ten years more. The General considered The Sheep Rib enemy. Fuckin bitch. He had robbed General’s first love.

Ten years more, She asked, General, why d’ya soo hate The Sheep Rib?

The General replied, he has robbed my female.

She asked, whom?

The General replied, you.

The General stated the jerry-chair case.

She went laughing heartily. She told that She passed her jerry only cos She’d had a chronic constipation problem.

(@2010)

Notes

(*) Jerry-chair: A baby chair that attaches to a jerry for kids to sit-n-shit. In the Socialist Heaven, the preschool children had to take jerry-chairs till their fully shitting each time they entered the class.

1. #1 by trung_uong_lua on 2010/08/07 - 03:40

Hehe astonishingly, Tay fuckface uses “f” words more fluently than Luanian language, or flexibly tongue used in the other words.
    Why does it take, fucker?
    Damn, it takes me ton of time to find out the appropriate words for transforming from Bua-(tish) to English.

2. #3 by nguyenthatton on 2010/08/07 - 10:52

Đọc chử khoai tây đéo thú bằng đọc chử bựa

Đéo phải đéo hiểu nhưng đéo vui

Địt mẹ Dì Bựa phát động chử Ăng Lê thúi

• #4 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 17:54

Đọc quen rùi thấy nó còn thúvị hơn cả tiếng Lừa Bựa cô ạ. Fuck you woman the fat dirty shit. Cunt be pasted into yo mouth sure woman.

3. #5 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/07 - 13:11

You guys may not recognize this: Use Bunglish you can fuck everything, even General The Fucker or Women The Gold Babe. Hey, can you fuck Al Huang The Fucker by Luas (Vietnamese or Tiếng Lừa)? No way, he fucks you till death, but Bunglish is ok. Why? ‘Cos Bunglish doesn’t have much emotional meaning like Luas. It’s fun, try it women.

I know it’s not quite comfortable at the first time for most of you guys. But if you can overcome the situation, your English will be improved rapidly. Hence you open a wide door to explore the world. Come on men, you can do it.

Don’t forget to say WTF, hie hie hie.
  4. #7 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/07 - 13:31

@Nga: Don’t consider seriously, have fun Lady. Enjoy life with your smiles.

5. #8 by mit.annam on 2010/08/07 - 13:31

Welcome back to Curse-fest, Night 2….hehehe

Quoting what Tây had said before: ” …building a community is duty of all of its members”, what are you wankers waiting for???!  Come on, don’t act like shrinking violets huh?

WTF?! Cursing in English (or in any language other than Lừa) feels like talking in 3rd person, emotionless, and at time hilarious hehehe

6. #10 by mit.annam on 2010/08/07 - 13:41

You guys may not recognize this: Use Bunglish you can fuck everything, even General The Fucker or Women The Gold Babe.@ Tây
    ————————————————————————
    Hell no, leave the Golden Babes alone.  Ya wanna start WWIII?

7. #12 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/07 - 13:55

Hell no, leave the Golden Babes alone.  Ya wanna start WWIII? @Mit The Truly Golden Babe

Holly crap, if you say so.

Hey anonymous visitors:

If you are a Golden Baby, please join the Golden Babies Board, your appearance brings great values to the Shop. We welcome and appreciate your membership.

If you are not, FUCK YOU, what are you waiting for? A teacher shows you how to join a small community? A course tells you how to write some comments? Comment NOW or GO HOME GET YOUR MOTHER.
  8. #14 by tu-do-sang on 2010/08/07 - 15:49

I don’t like comment by English or Bunglish. I can read but can’t write. I don’t know grammar and use vocabulary.
    Second, I comment by Luamese

• #15 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 17:45

Uuuh woman you do comment by Luas if ya think its better for you.

9. #16 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 16:18

All out of love

I’m lying alone with my head on the phone
    Thinking of you till it hurts
    I know you hurt too but what else can we do
    Tormented and torn apart
    I wish I could carry your smile and my heart
    For times when my life feels so low
    It would make me believe what tomorrow could bring
    When today doesn’t really know, doesn’t really know
    Chorus:
    I ‘m all out of love, I’m so lost without you
    I know you were right believing for so long
    I ‘m all out of love, what am I without you
    I can’t be too late to say that I was so wrong

I want you to come back and carry me home
    Away from this long lonely nights
    I’m reaching for you, are you feeling it too
    Does the feeling seem oh so right
    And what would you say if I called on you now
    And said that I can’t hold on
    There’s no easy way, it gets harder each day
    Please love me or I’ll be gone, I’ll be gone

Oh, what are you thinking of?
    What are you thinking of?
    Oh, what are you thinking of?
    What are you thinking of?

10. #17 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 16:27

Em nghĩ người đau khổ nhất nơi này là em chứ không phải ai khác.

Em thì ngày đêm tương tư Trung Tướng, còn Trung Tướng thì lại đi phải lòng người khác.

Em đi tu đây, đừng có nói gì thêm hết. Cũng đừng có hỏi chùa nào chùa nào, vô ích thôi, có đến nài nỉ kiểu gì em cũng không quay về nữa đâu.

• #18 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 17:38

Drop that shit of a bitch from yo daulau woman. Be nice and sweet to yo only good boy woman. Get it done well.

11. #19 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 16:33

Goodbye

I can see the pain living in your eyes
    And I know how hard you try
    You deserve to have much more
    I can feel your heart and I simpathize
    And I’ll never criticize
    All you’ve ever meant to my life

I don’t want to let you down
    I don’t want to lead you on
    i don’t want to hold you back
    From where you might belong

You would never ask me why
    My heart is so disguised
    I just can’t live a lie anymore
    I would rather hurt myself
    Than to ever make you cry
    There’s nothing left to say but goodbye

You deserve the chance at the kind of love
    I’m not sure i’m worthy of
    Losing you is painful to me

I don’t want to let you down

There’s nothing left to say but goodbye

You would never ask me why
    My heart is so disguised
    I just can’t live a lie anymore
    I would rather hurt myself
    Than to ever make you cry
    There’s nothing left to try
    Though it’s gonna hurt us both
    There’s no other way than to say goodbye

12. #21 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 16:44

HN is flooded with my tear tonight.

Đêm nay HN sẽ ngập tràn nước mắt của em.

huhuhuhu

///////////////////////////////

• #22 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 17:35

Uhh fuck the thought Vang Son I hate to hear that shiet hehehe be good now woman.

13. #23 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/07 - 17:04

Love is not

You love me
    Or I love you

Love is
    We love each other

Love is not
    You are interesting to me
    Or I am interesting to you

Love is
    We are interesting to each other

Love is not
    I have to do this for you
    Or you have to that for me

Love is to enjoy doing those with each other

Love is tears
    For happiness
    Only God know
    Only God know
  14. #25 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 17:17

Letter from a man to a woman:

There was a girl who always get up late in the morning. When she get married she had to move to the next village to live. The first day in her husband family, she had to get up early. She saw the early – morning fog-drop. She said to her mother-in-law, there isn’t in my village.

You are the same that girl, you don’t know that there’s love in this world though the love is always there on time.

…………………

Có một cô gái nọ quen thói dậy muộn vào buổi sáng. Ngày nọ, cô lấy chồng và chuyển sang làng bên sống. Sáng đầu tiên phải dậy sớm, cô nhìn thấy những giọt sương mai buổi sớm, cô bảo mẹ chồng “Ở làng con không có cái này.”

Em như cô gái nọ, không biết là có tình yêu trên thế giới này, dù tình yêu luôn có mặt ở đó, đúng giờ.

15. #27 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 17:23

Hello Women, Auntie’s back for good!

What the fuck is love?

Love is reaching climax together with your darling

Love is seeing your darling’s image everywhere

Love is fucking shit hehehe

Auntie has just done watched “500 days of Summer”, yo Women should check it out ‘coz its fucking amazing piece of movie

Gotta go, fuck ya all

16. #29 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 17:29

Ooop am back women the fuckers.

Actually writing Bunglish is quite nice. Much nicer than Luas ever. Plz women experience it everytime you log in the Shop.

Damn it wll be good for you the fuckers. Got you that big shit huh women the fucking bitches?

17. #30 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 17:37

Uhh fuck ta movie.(@Basterd)

Did you even watch it you son of a bi-atch?

18. #32 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 17:44

Letter from a woman to a man:

My nation is the silence. My food is the quite. I am sitting in my name as the driver sitting in his boat to drive it. As long as I can not sleep, I hate you.

………..

Tổ quốc của em là sự tĩnh mịch. Thức ăn của em là sự lặng im. Em ngồi lặng im trong cái tên của mình như người chèo thuyền ngồi trong thuyền. Chừng nào còn mất ngủ, ngày đó em còn ghét anh.

• #33 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 20:03

Câu nầy hay như văn Bựa của Dì ý nhở hehe phải hông Vàng Son. Ta shit’s as sweet as General’s Buas itself rite?

19. #34 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 17:46

Not seen ta fucking shit of course hehe

Go fuck yourself man! I hate ya!

• #35 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 20:07

I dunt love myself hehe woman you the very old dirty besterd.

20. #36 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 17:46

They are the two letters I like the most.

Just copy from a novel.

21. #38 by cathnga on 2010/08/07 - 17:49

May be i am a mad here. I can not smile till someone says “Falundafa is good” .

22. #39 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 17:53

Fuck life, fuck myself. I lost interest in everything and I hate my life, I hate everyone, especially General The Cunt hehehe

• #40 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 20:21

Yo sayin tells you do no fucking desperation nor hating life at all woman the long teeth bitch.

23. #41 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 17:58

Did ya women watch the film “Seven” that had Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman?

There was this favorite scene of mine:

The serial killer forced a guy to put on a dildo, but instead of the typical rubber thingy it was more like a knife. Yes, a knife!

And then the serial killer put the gun to the guy’s head and gave two options, get shot or fuck the girl with his dildo-like knife.

The guy chose the latter, of course hehehehehe

Hehehehehee

• #42 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 20:28

Oh man Jesus will push ya off. I would choose the first. Not a kind of my female lovin, but the fear of being a motherfucker.

24. #43 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 17:58

Ah, đã thấy xuất hiện vui vẻ trở lại rồi.

Hihihi.

Thế nhé.

Luôn luôn vui vẻ nhé, cuộc sống là thế.

Em rất thích câu nói này : Muốn lên đến tận tầng cao Thiên Đường của Thượng Đế, thì bạn chỉ cần đi hết độ sâu của các tầng Địa Ngục.

25. #45 by cathnga on 2010/08/07 - 18:00

@ Hê: If you want to go to pagoda, pls do not love or hate General. Just reading Falundafa. If you forllow, you will be able to know the relation of you and the General in many lifes before (thousands years ago???)

26. #47 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 18:03

Ong Cu is a great fucker that you woman can not fuck her anymore.

What the fuck are you talking? Doesnt make any sense man!

27. #49 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 18:04

Ms Nga:

I know well the relation between me and Trung Tuong. My soul is born by his soul.

That’s only thing I believe in this world.

That’s why I can’t stand seeing him being in pain.

28. #51 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/07 - 18:07

Wot ta fuck that gato?

I dunno, I just can’t help it, the fucking GATO just came out from the very core of my heart, sounds shitty rite?

29. #53 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 18:32

If in the future or even in the past, I do/did something wrong. It’s just my fault. I am not the perfect person.

Someday in the future, maybe I will forget you, and you will forget me. Some parts of you already grow in my memory and vice verse. The memory remains eternally, life by life.

We should forgive each others.

That’s life.

30. #55 by h.saranghe on 2010/08/07 - 19:07

Forget to say that:

The first letter is for Cam Chau Bap Ngo. If you misunderstand Trung Tuong, pls think it over again.

The second letter is for Trung Tuong, maybe Cam Chau is quietly in pain somewhere.

Both of you must be strong and sympathize with each others. Open your heart to each others.

It get harder as the time is gone.

I hope for a happy ending.

Waiting ………………

• #56 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 20:49

Bap Ngo will date anota boy and bang! Ol be over. Game be over hehe. My pain be gone with the clouds under my pee.

31. #57 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/07 - 21:03

All four females in this photo are Vang Son Quan Bua. Will Thiếu Bựa jek-off tonite?

32. #58 by mit.annam on 2010/08/07 - 23:50

‘morning pussies….hehehe

Ong Cu is a great fucker that you woman can not fuck her anymore.@ Al Huang
    ——————————————————————————-
    Salute to the greatest fucker of the Donkey’s history…hehehe Cheer!

33. #60 by mit.annam on 2010/08/08 - 00:06

Rite now I am at the lowest level of depression. I’m afraid at this rate I’m gonna fucking die.@ Al Huang Jr.
    ——————————————————————————-
    Pick yourself up ya drama queen…Not having the desired pussy is as good a motivation in improving oneself as any…hehehe

34. #62 by mit.annam on 2010/08/08 - 00:31

@ Tây

Holy cow!
    Do ya have them verses
    Written down
    somewhere
    To pull out
    at an opportune moment?!
    A poet yourself?!
    Sweet!

35. #64 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/08 - 02:34

@Mit The Vang Son: It was a post after He The Glass Vang Son’s posts. Nice to see you enjoy it.

36. #65 by trung_uong_lua on 2010/08/08 - 05:44

Practicing to write some short, simple English/ Buatish sentences everyday is a good habit. Here are mine for today:
    1.”My inner kitty cat is purred” said a 75 year old Meonian women when she demonstrated her feeling.
    “You’re a bad girl!!!” replied with a meaningful smile.
     What a American culture!!!
    2. “What’s up, my nigger?” is used only among Craven Cigarette or Black Meonians. Obviously, you’ll get in trouble if you want to greeting them friendly like that.
    However, it’s weird that “nigger” means nothing. According to SACH Giao Khoa Meo (dunt know how to translate to make funny) , “nigger” originates from Spanish word “negro” that doesn’t
    have any negative meaning,it just points out a slave only.

• #66 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/08 - 07:50

Oh yeah youve got it. Yo Bunglish’s quite sweet.

Btw, you might like te write “woman” instead of “women” in the 1st sentns rite? Anyway it dus no matter.

37. #67 by trung_uong_lua on 2010/08/08 - 05:49

Oh yeah oh yeah I did it, I did it.
    BTW, please keep going to post “Creativeness” AN Hoang General – the Great Buanian fucker.

38. #69 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/08 - 08:56

Morning Auntie, morning women. Wish you a beautiful Sunday. God be with you!

39. #72 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/08 - 15:42

Bọn Lừa đéo bắn cho chết con mẹ hết thì để làm đéo gì.

40. #73 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/08 - 20:02

Yo women should listen to this piece of art by Eminem, my best friend who is also a fucking genius at what he does hehe

41. #74 by dxcamlem on 2010/08/08 - 21:01

Há hốc mồm khi nhìn thấy ảnh này an tọa tại blog Trung tướng, lại được xưng danh là các Vàng Son Quán Bựa. Tự cảm thấy hân hạnh cho các em đây vì có bằng chứng nhận Vàng Son do chính Trung tướng ký nhận. Không biết Trung tướng có thâm nho gì khi bảo Thiếu bựa jek-off! @@

Xin lỗi vì em không đủ tài để Bựa Anh ngữ.

PS: liệu Trung tướng có nên tuân thủ luật MỌI SAOCHÉP PHẢI GHI RÕ NGUỒN VÀ TÁCGIẢ

• #75 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/08 - 22:27

Cô bị thầnquynh à? Địtmẹ hãmlìn vừavừa thôi. Properties ảnh còn nguyên đấy, hay cô đéo biết cách xem Properties? Ảnh cũng giữ nguyên đéo sửa chữa gì.

Có mà lấy sức máu lồn ý ra mà ghi nguồn cho dững cái ảnh như thế (hàng ngàn cái trong Quán nầy). Mà biết đéo nguồn nầu là gốc? Ghi nguồn vớvẩn không trúng bọn chủ xịn nó chả chưởi cho bỏ mẹ.

Ngu đéo chịu nổi.

Tạisâu Dì có ảnh ý? Tạivì Dì xem list dững người mới vầu Quán Bựa, kích bừa vầu một lốc, thì thấy ảnh ý, nên paste vầu đây khoe. Đươngnhiên vì chưa được phép của tên chủ lốc (ẩndanh) nên Dì đéo thể đề tên cô cổ.

Nếu cô chứngminh được ảnh đó thuộc quyền quảnlý của cô, vídụ chưng ra một loạt ảnh tươngtự, có ngày cậpnhật sớm hơn bức trên kia, và yêucầu Dì xóa đi, Dì xin chấphành đéo phànnàn.

Nhớ chưa? Địtmẹ chơi nét thì nên tuânthủ dững quytắc tốithiểu. Còn nhời nói của cô là cái củ buồi Dì đéo ke kể cả cô là một trong số 4 cô kia.

Fuck ya.

42. #76 by An Hoàng Thiếu Tướng on 2010/08/08 - 21:20

Hehe

43. #77 by dxcamlem on 2010/08/08 - 22:15

Hic hic, xin lỗi xin lỗi. Nhờ Trung tướng xóa bớt còm rác. Chỉ vì mạng biến đổi khôn lường.

44. #78 by Chè on 2010/08/08 - 23:28

Huhu, lần đầu đặt chân vào blog Trung tướng đã bị chửi te tua. Trăm sự cũng tại tội ngu của mình.

Chỉ vì lâu nay đã nghe danh Trung tướng, nay lại thấy ảnh từ blog mình hiện diện, nhiều cảm xúc bon chen

nên mới dám mở miệng phát ngôn. Tội ngu vì không tuân thủ luật trên quán bựa em xin nhận.
    Còn tấm ảnh kia, bản thân nó có giá trị hơn khi được Trung tướng khoe ra.
    Còn giờ em xin thu mình lại với vỏ hến để tiếp tục mộ đạo.

• #79 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/09 - 10:00

Sorry sorry Babe The Vang Son hehe. Now wot dya suggest me to do? Cut off the photo? Or navigate it to yo loc?

45. #80 by EURO on 2010/08/09 - 00:18

Em Chè đâu vầu coi chị chửi chết bà  Dìtưóng hãm nè.
    Gái mới vầu quán thì có gì từtừ nói, Dì làm đéo mà cứ xồnxồn như ./ lở sơn thế, ngoa đéo chịu. Thấttình là cứ phẩy rồ như xe thồ thế hả? Báo cho Dì biết dạo này Dì hãm cực đấy, em Rô đang thức làm việc mà phải vào quán canthiệp Dì chửi gái là không đựoc rùi.
    Em Chè vàngson tintin có quyền thécméc cái gì emẻm cần thécméc, Dì có quyền chửi cái gì Dì ngứa mõm, dưng lưu ý Dì quán ít gái lắm rùi Dì ngoa vừa thui nghe chưa khôngthui chó nó thò mặt vầu cho Dì đong đấy.
    Hãm Lìn.
    @ Chè, ở lại chơi đi em, cứ chửi chết bà Tưóng Bựa đi cho chị.

• #81 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/09 - 09:57

Ohh yeah da’s my silly shit babe. Go fuck me hehe fi the fuckin say.

46. #82 by Khoai Tây on 2010/08/09 - 02:59

WTF, I am just out for some hours then it’s messy.

@Al Huang The Aunt: Calm down calm down. Why are you so rule to a fresh new lady like that? Say sorry man.

@Ro Xinh: Yeah yeah, keep fucking him harder and harder Lady. I agree he’s so strange recent days, hehehe. But you know, when people are hurt in the heart, they become crazy. Not only him, the fucker, but everyone, everyone.

@Chè The Golden Babe: Have some fun Lady, don’t be serious in this Shop. Join for good.
    • #83 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/09 - 09:55

Ohh yeah da’s my fault hehe women pliiz get her stayin here fi more emotions.

47. #84 by giggsy on 2010/08/09 - 08:21

Ông ngoa ngôn vừa thôi TT. Ít nhất ông cũng scan qua Che là đối tượng nào rồi hãy địt đéo. Gặp ai cũng FK loạn xạ!

48. #86 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/09 - 09:41

Hehe cô Chè là chủ tấm ảnh The Four Vang Son thật à? Thế cô cần xóa nó đi hay cần ghi nguồn thì để Dì thựchiện hehe?

Vầu Quán nầy bụp phát là phải ăn chưởi đã mới nên người được, trừ phi ngay từ đầu nhận mình là Vàng Son. Chỉ có Vàng Sơn mới hông bị chưởi.

49. #87 by Cờ on 2010/08/09 - 09:46

Thumps up to Gen. Stink’s effort to spread ta use of Bunglish. See how seriously ta Jap takes English? Wat a master race!

PS: Had ya Gen. Stink better post ta Bunglish version 1st, Donkish later? It makes Donkey’s shitheads work.
    • #88 by An Hoang Trung Tuong on 2010/08/09 - 09:51

Da’s same idea as Ive planed a do. Come on you my Jap woman.